Cluster Headache Treatment in Chennai
What is Cluster Headache?
- Cluster headaches are common primary headaches, other than migraines.
- Generally, cluster headache pain is a sharp, penetrating painful pain around and behind the eyes, which can last from Weeks to Months.
What are the Symptoms of Having a Cluster Headache?
- Watering of eyes and a stuffy nose are commonly seen here.
What is the Diagnosis for Cluster Headache?
- A thorough examination by a pain physician or neurologist is essential for diagnosis.
- CT scans may be required.
What are the Treatments Available to Cure Cluster Headaches?
- Lifestyle adjustments, food pattern changes, 100% O2 , trigger avoidance will help.
- Your physician may advise appropriate medicine to reduce the headache.
- Some Patients may Benefit from pain procedures like
- sphenopalatine ganglion block
- Botulinum toxin type A injections
- Cefaly neurostimulator device
- Sphenopalatine ganglion RF ablation